Traffic Exchange

May 19, 2013

Emma Watson Pole Dancing

That headline might have sounded a little pervy, but it was still correct: name one more thing you need in life besides Emma Watson adorably discussing her pole dancing lessons. Food and water don't count. Did you come up with anything?

Here, just listen to Emma explain it, and then make your decision:

"I did learn to pole dance for the film, and I have a small pole dancing scene. But it’s not a performance for anyone else, it’s just me messing around with my friends. I took lessons. I had this surreal experience where I was studying the modernists, writing about Virginia Woolf on Friday night, then driving to London for pole dancing classes on Saturday morning. I was incredibly ungraceful at first. The upper-body strength and the core strength you need to do it gracefully is crazy. I take my hat off to the women who can do it. You have to be incredibly strong."