Traffic Exchange

Mar 13, 2013

Kourtney Kardashian Cries After Scott Disick Calls Her Fat

Kourtney Kardashian Cries After Scott Disick Calls Her Fat
Kourtney Kardashian Cries After Scott Disick Calls Her Fat, Scott Disick hasn't always been the best boyfriend to Kourtney Kardashian, but we thought he'd gotten better — that is, until this week's Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.

When the 5-foot mother of two weighed herself and found that she was at 115 pounds, Disick asked, "Do you know what you're supposed to weigh for your average weight for your height?"

Kardashian, who gave birth to their second child, Penelope, in July, estimated that it was probably around 105 pounds, but that she had been approximately 95 pounds when the couple first met. "I feel like 93 is the dream," Disick sighed. "Your body was bangin' when I first saw you on the beach with that little a--."




Khloe Kardashian's wish has come true as her husband Lamar Odom brought her home a tiny boxer puppy

Disick continued to complain about Kardashian's weight, telling the cameras, "Right now seems to be probably the heaviest she's ever been not pregnant. When we had Mason, I remember her trying to whip herself back into shape pretty quick. This time around, it seems like it's the least of her concerns, and the only thing she thinks about are the kids. ... I just think that she would feel better if she got back into the shape that she feels the most comfortable in."

When Kardashian asked why he cared so much about her weight, Disick told her, "Why wouldn't I care? You're my piece of machinery!"

Eventually, Kardashian couldn't brush off Disick's harsh criticism and broke down in tears. "You are so crazy. I'm trying to do this the healthy way," she said. To which Disick replied: "Do it the healthy way — just do it faster."

"It's frustrating," she told him. "I wish I had people around me who were supportive. At least you know now it hurts me. I don't want to hear any more weight comments."

In classic Lord Disick style, he issued a lackluster apology. "I'm sorry, doll. You're a good-looking lady. You're proportioned properly, you've got a beautiful kneecap and a gorgeous little face."

Later, he admitted to the cameras, not Kardashian, "I love her, not her weight."