Traffic Exchange

Mar 6, 2013

Kate Winslet divorce

Kate Winslet divorce
Kate Winslet divorce, The past four years have, Kate Winslet claims, given her a new clarity about her life and work.

If only they had done the same for the way she expresses herself.

The 37-year-old actress supplied readers of Harper’s Bazaar magazine with a rather rambling insight into her state of mind in an interview for the April edition.

But she also treated them to something more straightforward – a sultry photoshoot, running across ten pages.

Miss Winslet, who married third husband Ned Rocknroll last December, said: ‘I’ve really learnt a great deal about myself, in the last four years in particular.

‘I think I can see more clearly now – about how the pattern of past experiences has shaped who I am, and the characters I have played – and I’m grateful for that.
‘I have so much more material to draw on  for work – rubble, bricks – and I know I can carry it now.

‘I’m not going to drop it, and if I do, I’ll sift through it. Does that make any sense at all? Probably not…’

Miss Winslet won her first Oscar in 2009, for The Reader, but her professional success was marred by her split from second husband, director Sam Mendes, the following year.

The couple have a son, Joe, now eight. Miss Winslet also has a daughter, 12-year-old Mia, from her first marriage to Jim Threapleton, which ended in 2001.

Her third husband, Mr Rocknroll, is Richard Branson’s nephew.

The couple met in 2011 while they were both staying on Sir Richard’s exclusive Caribbean island, Necker.