Traffic Exchange

Aug 15, 2012

Will.I.Am Car Stolen Party

Will.I.Am Car Stolen Party - While wylin' out at his celebrity riddled album release party last night in Hollywood, Will.i.am's custom, souped-up white car (above) went on a wild ride of its own, zooming off into the El Lay night, not to be seen again!!

When Will.i.am left his soiree and realized his car was M.I.A., the Black Eyed Pea took to Twitter to voice his concern, tweeting:

"My car was stolen…what the f*ck…
Where is my f*cking car…??? This isn't funny anymore
I'm going to be optimistic and pray that my car is returned and safe…
#givemebackmycar this joke is getting old… "

Oh that's super duper sh*ttay!!

We hope hope hope your spaceship-looking car will rocket its way home to you Will! Perhaps it got caught in a time-slip and is getting primal with the dinosaurs, Jurassic Park style?

And at least the actual party seemed like a good ol' Hollywood rager! Lindsay Lohan showed up looking all leggy in an oversized silk cowboy shirt type thing, and Nicole Scherzinger was acting as adorable as ever. will.i.am car impounded

Source:http://perezhilton.com/2012-08-14-william-car-stolen-album-release-party-hollywood