Traffic Exchange

Jun 11, 2013

Why Caroline Flack likes single status

Why Caroline Flack likes single status, Caroline Flack has said getting a boyfriend is not on her to-do list.

The Xtra Factor presenter previously dated Dave Healy, former drummer of indie-rock band The Holloways, and had a fling with Harry Styles.

She said: "I'd love to fall in love and it's been a long time since I was in a serious relationship, but it's been nice to have some time on my own."

Caroline, who is fronting the new Xtra Factor with Matt Richardson, added: "I do get broody sometimes, of course, but I've got my nieces and nephews to dote on.

"And I feel I'm in a really good place - if a relationship happens, it happens; if it doesn't, that's life. I think it's more important to be happy and to live in the present."

She said: "I'm self-sufficient and perfectly happy with my own company. If I have problems or issues I go home, shut the door, and think things through on my own rather than going out and talking to other people."