Traffic Exchange

Apr 18, 2014

Tori Spelling breaks silence on husbands infidelity

Tori Spelling breaks silence on husbands infidelity. Once again Tori Spelling is “Spelling it like it is,” this time inviting cameras into her life to document her struggle to save her marriage.

Months after news broke that her husband of seven years, Dean McDermott, had cheated on her with 28-year-old Emily Goodhand, Spelling has finally broken her silence.

McDermott admitted to cheating on his 40-year-old wife in a teaser trailer for her new show True Tori, which follows the pair’s journey through couples therapy.

“That’s my worst nightmare, I cheated on my wife,” McDermott, 47, says in a clip for the series. “I was out of control. Sex was an escape, just like drugs or alcohol.”

Added Spelling: “I’m really mad. I can never give him enough sex. He’s never going to be happy with just me.”

The former Beverly Hills 90210 star and McDermott have four children together, Liam, seven, Stella, five, Hattie, two, and Finn, 20 months.

Spelling also opened up to Us Weekly in the latest edition of the magazine about how she felt about the scandal and why she decided not to dump him.

“He was my soulmate,” she told the mag, “but he completely broke my heart.

“It makes you not trust anything that’s happened in your relationship.

“I feel so judged, but it’s not black and white.”

True Tori

Spelling also spoke about the moment she found out about her husband’s infidelity.

“I got a call from my publicist,” Spelling begins. “And she said, ‘I just want to tell you something. It’s a girl, and she’s claiming that she had an affair with Dean in Toronto when he was there. The girl has come forward. She’s put her name to the story. She’s giving all the details, and it’s going to come out next week,’” which, Spelling notes, was just before Christmas.

Goodhand had sold her story to Us magazine, admitting she slept with the 47-year-old and spent two nights in his Toronto hotel room in December last year.