Traffic Exchange

Aug 15, 2012

Van Damme Affair Would Have Been Abnormal

Van Damme Affair Would Have Been Abnormal - Jean-Claude Van Damme has seemed to confirm a long-rumoured affair with Kylie Minogue, saying he would have been "abnormal" to pass up the opportunity.

The action star is currently promoting The Expendables 2, in which he plays the lead villain opposite the likes of Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis and Dolph Lundgren.

The 51-year-old told The Guardian that he and Minogue had an affair in Thailand during the filming of 1994's Street Fighter, after originally hinting that there had been a fling several years ago.

The Bloodsport star admitted when pressed: "Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking.

"It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

Van Damme went on to hype up his fight with Stallone in the upcoming Expendables 2, saying: "The fans, they want to see Muhammad Ali against Frasier, hand-to-hand combat.

"So I said to Stallone, 'We're two gladiators! I have to kick the s**t out of you, and then you kick the s**t out of me'. And I think people will love it."

The Expendables 2 is out on August 16.


Source:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a398818/van-damme-i-would-have-been-abnormal-not-to-sleep-with-kylie.html