Traffic Exchange

Aug 14, 2012

Jean-Claude Van Damme Admits affair with Kylie Minogue back in 1994


Jean-Claude Van Damme Admits affair with Kylie Minogue back in 1994 - Jean-Claude Van Damme 51-year-old actor the Belgian martial arts master had an affair with sexy pop star Kylie Minogue back in 1994.

During an interview with The Guardian, in which the actor promoted his latest movie, he decided to make the unexpected revelation. When the two co-starred in the silver-screen adaptation of the "Street Fighter" video games 18 years ago.

"Oh ... who said that to you?" Van Damme coyly asked the Guardian's Alex Godfrey. "I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on 'The Expendables'? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know?"

"Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe," he said to the Guardian before finally relenting. "Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

The affair between Van Damme and Minogue happened in 1994. He was married to his third wife, Gladys Portugues, until 1992, when he began an affair with actress Darcy LaPier, whom he married in February 1994, according to the New York Daily News.