Traffic Exchange

Aug 13, 2012

Ghost In Top Hat ipad Image Taken By Teenage


Ghost in top hat ipad image taken by teenage – Charlotte Wearing, 16-years-old took a picture of ghost in the family backyard shoed a man wearing a top hat and cape amongst the bushes.

The ghost man has been nicknamed Jack, who visited family home in Ward Green Barnsley over the last four years.

“Charlotte was taking a picture of a wood pigeon in the garden when she made the discovery which stunned her family” her mother Gillian said.

She also said: ‘When she came down the stairs, her face was white and she was tapping the iPad because she’d got Jack.’

Charlotte has also seen a woman in a blue dress and shawl holding a baby in her parents’ room last year.

Gillian believes the pair might be linked to Jack in some way.

She said: ‘I feel so sorry for him because I think he’s looking for his wife and child. I think he should just move on but I’d love to know who he was and why he’s here.’

Charlotte says she would have preferred not to have seen the ghostly figure.

She said: ‘I don’t like it...I just don’t like it.’