Traffic Exchange

Mar 15, 2012

Amanda Seyfried Panic Attacks

Amanda Seyfried Panic Attacks, Amanda Seyfried may be one of the coolest and most down to earth young actresses in Hollywood today. Plus, she’s really talented, which is quite a plus. The actress November’s Glamour UK cover girl and opened up about a lot of things in her interview from how she deals with the pressures of Hollywood, dating, aging and of course, how awesome Justin Timberlake is. Read on for some highlights from the interview.

On Justin Timberlake: “Oh, only a lesbian or a straight man could resist the Trousersnake. Justin really is unique, but he has a difficult life. I mean, he can’t walk down the street anymore and that’s such a shame because freedom is everything.”

On aging in Hollywood: “Living in a society where there’s so much attention given to age-defying products, I’m really aware of how my face is changing, even at my age. I’ve got this one stress line that goes right down the middle of my forehead.”

On panic attacks and therapy: “[Therapy] has been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we’ll see how things go. I still do get terribly nervous, and that’s partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I’ll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I’ll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can’t get that thing open myself.”

On dating in Hollywood: “Dominic [Cooper] and I were together for such a long time, so the coverage was always positive. But when you’ve just started seeing someone and that person is really famous, it’s more of a story. When I was with Ryan [Phillipe], people followed me so much more, and that’s probably one of the reasons that I’m not looking to date someone who’s famous now.”

On her body: “Because no matter how much I’ve eaten and how little I’ve exercised, my legs will always be tiny and I don’t have any cellulite – yet. So trust me: you’ll never see me in trousers on the red carpet.”

Source:http://socialitelife.com/amanda-seyfried-talks-panic-attacks-justin-timberlake-aging-10-2011