Traffic Exchange

Jul 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen I took steroids

Charlie Sheen I took steroids
Charlie Sheen I took steroids. Hollywood bad boy Charlie Sheen told Sports Illustrated in its latest issue that he took steroids while filming the box office hit "Major League" in 1989.
Sheen, who played relief pitcher Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn in the film, said he took the performance-enhancing drugs "for like six or eight weeks," which helped him improve his fastball velocity from 79 mph to 85 mph.

"Let's just say that I was enhancing my performance a little bit," Sheen told the magazine. "It was the only time I ever did steroids. I did them for like six or eight weeks."

The troubled actor, who has made headlines recently for his erratic behavior and his firing from the hit TV show Two and a Half Men, said the drugs made him a bit more irritable than normal.

Source: yahoo