Traffic Exchange

Jun 27, 2011

Peter Andre fancy Pippa Middleton

 Peter Andre fancy Pippa Middleton

Peter Andre fancy Pippa Middleton. On the prowl after his split from Elen Rivas, Peter Andre, 38, is desperate to meet a girl.

And Kate Middleton's little sister definitely rocks his boat.

'I totally fancy Pippa,' Pete, 38, confides. 'Is she single?'

Unfortunately for Pete, Pippa, 27, and boyfriend Alex Loudon are believed to be still very much in love, despite reports suggesting the pair had split.
Still, we've heard Pete's already found his perfect woman - his friend Angela in Australia.

'On paper she is,' he admits. 'We've spent time together and she's perfect.

'But the fact is she lives in Australia.

'She has a life and career there and I have my life, my career, my kids here.

'Who knows if things will change?'

Read the full interview with Peter Andre and see our exclusive shoot in Now magazine dated 4 July 2011 - out now!

Source: nowmagazine