Traffic Exchange

Feb 19, 2011

Jon Gosselin Construction Job

Jon Gosselin Construction Job
Jon Gosselin of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' seems to have left their house and is doing something other than what he's been doing the past few years - raising his kids and using their TV show as income. Meanwhile, his wife Kate is out building a career off the fact that they have eight kids. She is now doing extremely well as a speaker and author. Both of them are rumored to be having or have had affairs, not unusual for people whose primary life function is raising eight kids.
I was Mr. Mom, At-home-dad by choice (not because I lost my job or anything like that) for fifteen years. During that period my wife (now my ex-wife) was climbing the corporate ladder and building her reputation and contacts as a businessperson.