Traffic Exchange

Feb 7, 2011

Amazon Eve Tallest Model Towers Over Playboy Bunnies At Mansion Fundraiser

Amazon Eve Tallest Model Towers Over Playboy Bunnies At Mansion Fundraiser




Model Amazon Eve is "The World's Tallest Model." According to Guinness Book of Records, she is 6'8. She came to the Playboy Mansion for a fundraiser. It was a lingerie party but Eve was fully clothed. She told FOX411, "The bunnies sized me up and treated my body like it was a stripper pole!"

Eve has been a paralegal and a personal trainer she told FOX411. It wasn't until a dominatrix client of hers said a gentleman wanted to meet her that her modeling career began. The man paid $800 to lie on the floor underneath her while wearing high heels.

Eve declared she would do Playboy and pose nude if Hefner took the photos. She said, "I would need to reduce my muscle mass and soften up a bit, but Hefner is the only one I would pose nude for, because he does it so tastefully.