Traffic Exchange

Nov 7, 2011

Kelly Osbourne rushed to hospital with head injury


Kelly Osbourne rushed to hospital with head injury, Kelly Osbourne rushed to a Miami hospital after splitting head open. Kelly Osbourne was rushed to the hospital over the weekend with a dangerous injury, but appears to be in the clear.

The 27-year-old E! Fashion Police co-host tweeted about the incident, which happened in Miami, today.

'Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out. I have the all clear [and] my mum [Sharon Osbourne] came to get me,' she wrote on her Twitter page.



Although she has not immediately revealed the cause of her injury, she plans to do so tomorrow.

'4 full story watch the talk tomorrow,' she teased.

The Dancing With the Stars alum was quick to graciously thank those that helped her survive her head trauma.

'I just want to 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me. U guys really are amazing!' she wrote.

It seems like Ozzy Osbourne's daughter really just can't seem to cut a break.

In addition to her unexpected hospital stay, she's also come under fire by the LGBT communities for her use of the word 'tranny' during a recent magazine interview.

She described her humiliation at discovering that ex-fiance Luke Worrall had cheated on her with a transsexual.

She told Glamour magazine recently: 'Having to tell them my fiance had cheated on me with a tranny who sold his/her story to the press [was the most uncomfortable moment]. It was so humiliating.'

Kelly, who is the face of Madonna's Material Girl for Macy's collection, has since apologised, tweeting: 'I can only apologize if I offended u. I have lots of transgender friends that like 2be called trannys...'

As per usual, however, the reality starlet had to have the last word.

She added: 'You should learn to fight the real fight - not with people like me who love and fully support you! I APOLOGIZED.'


Source:dailymail