Traffic Exchange

Jul 22, 2013

Bruce Willis Malkovich Kiss

Bruce Willis Malkovich Kiss
Bruce Willis Malkovich Kiss, Bruce Willis has joked he "wasn't feeling it" when writers suggested he kiss John Malkovich in his new movie.

The Hollywood star has reprised his role as Frank in the film sequel Red 2, which follows a group of retired CIA agents as they hunt a nuclear weapon.

It boasts an all-star cast including Dame Helen Mirren, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sir Anthony Hopkins. Bruce has some love scenes and discussed the methods he uses to ensure his wife Emma Heming doesn't get jealous.

"I will say, ‘Look honey, it’s right here in the script. It says, 'Now Bruce kisses Mary-Louise Parker. Now Bruce kisses Catherine Zeta-Jones,'" he laughed to Chicago Sun-Times.

"They were trying to get me to kiss John Malkovich in this film because he is in a dress, but I said no because I wasn’t feeling it."

Bruce and Emma have 15-month-old Mabel together and the actor also has three daughters with his ex-wife Demi Moore.

The 58-year-old star loves being a dad again and has got used to being surrounded by ladies.

"I do change diapers and it’s very humbling. But I’m happy to be doing it," he explained. "My life is one dude and about 30 women in the house. Let’s just say that I don’t win many arguments. The good news is we don’t have many arguments."

Bruce drew on his own life when playing Frank. He feels his character has neglected some areas of his relationship with his partner Sarah, portrayed by Mary-Louise Parker, but Bruce can completely understand why.

"You have to keep relationships fresh,” he explained. “But Frank in Red 2 is so befuddled. He ignores the freshness and concentrates on keeping this woman he loves safe. I can relate, because I’m married and have daughters. Safety is number one with me. It’s my middle name."