Traffic Exchange

Jul 4, 2013

Breaking Amish's Kate Stoltzfus Poses for Maxim

Breaking Amish's Kate Stoltzfus Poses for Maxim
From Breaking Amish to breaking out of her clothes.

Kate Stoltzfus, one of the stars of TLC's reality series, Breaking Amish, is showing off what she once masked under her traditional Amish clothes on Maxim.com.

Wearing cut off shorts and a denim bustier in one shot and a tank top and short leather skirt in another, the aspiring model struts her stuff for the camera.

"Before I had even signed a contract with a modeling agency, I did a test shoot to see if I could photograph well, and the first outfit they put me in was a bathing suit!" she says. "I have to admit it was a little intimidating, but now I enjoy doing it."

While they might not always agree with Stoltzfus's modeling, she says she has her Amish upbringing to thank for her toned body.

"There are definitely a lot of Amish women who have great bodies, because they work hard. They also eat really healthy, since they grow their own food," she explains. "That's one big thing I miss about home, being able to garden and take care of plants."

While the current season of Breaking Amish finds Stolzfus and cast mates living in Florida, a new season airing July 21 at 10 p.m. on TLC brings five new faces to test out modern life in Los Angeles.