Traffic Exchange

Jun 27, 2013

Lolo Jones waiting for marriage

Lolo Jones waiting for marriage,
    I’ve had guys tell me, they’re like, ‘Hey, you know if you have sex, it will help you run faster…If you marry me, then yeah.
It’s easy to paint world-class athletes as heroes. They are hard-working and willful people by nature. When you add waiting till marriage on top of that, they shine even more. But Lolo Jones is different. In a field full of heroic people, she still stands out as special. If there was ever a woman that embodied all the values that waiters-till-marriage should aspire too, she is it. Lolo Jones is not just a world-class athlete; she’s a world-class person.

You could strip away all her athletics, you could ignore her waiting-till-marriage decision, and she’d still be a hero; she’d still be someone to look up to. I won’t bore you anymore with an introduction. Read on. Read it all. She’s fantastic. I’ve been compiling these celebrity bios for 2 years now, and she’s my favorite by a long shot.